Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I'm Famous!!!

Hi Friends! Today was an up, down, up day.

Up: It started out great, because I was able to sleep in really late like I always do.

Down: But then this afternoon it was yucky because I had to go to the V-E-T to get my nails clipped. Aaaarrrggh!!! I loathe having my nails clipped. They did a pretty good job though, and now I can walk around more easily without slipping.

Up: While I was trying to be brave with the vet tech, Mommy was in the waiting room looking through the latest copy of Silicon Valley Tails Magazine. She picks up a copy every time we go to the vet. She flipped right to the photo contest results, thinking that she would like to see some pictures of cute dogs and cats (even though she entered me and Clover and never heard back--hmph). Well, lo and behold, there I was! Right in the centerfold of the magazine! I have officially been crowned "The Cutest Sleeping Dog in Silicon Valley!"

Here I am posing with my picture in the magazine:

This is a closeup of the page of winners. If you look closely, you can see my Little Blonde Foot in the corner of the picture:

Here I am signing my pawtograph underneath my picture:


If you want to see all the pictures even more clearly, you can go to the website for SV Tails.

Yay! This made Mommy's and my day!

Bye for now,
Poppy the Officially Published LBC

12 comments:

2shibas said...

Poppy, we knew you had it in you to be a star! And to be the cutest sleeping dog is the best honor of all!!!

Congratulations!

xo,
Wiley & Fievel

Daisy said...

Congratulations, Poppy! It's no wonder you won because you look adorable.

Pedro said...

Woo Hoo you're famous! Nice picture Poppy!

Pedro

well... said...

Oh my DOG! You are a famous magazine model!!!!! Before all the hoop-la and parties and location shoots and puparazzi start, remember I was a fan from the beginning!!!!!

Taddy Boy

ChaChi Lu said...

YOU ARE FAMOUS! That is so cool, Poppy. And to think we knew you back when nobody knew about you!

~ChaChi and JET

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Poppy you are a star!! WOO HOO!!

I completely agree with them...you ARE the cutest sleeping dog!

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

Wow, Poppy, if you click on the pickshure and biggify it, you really can see. That is such a cute pickshure.
Con-cat-ulashuns,
KC

Clover said...

That is awesome, Poppy! Congratulations! You sure are cute. :)
Love Clover xo

Mack said...

Pretty soon you're gonna be a supermodel, I bet.

Sarah K. said...

Congrats! That is very exciting and a big honour!

Petra said...

Wow, Poppy! I am so happy for you! You are a sleeping star!

Lindy said...

Me and my guardian are not too surprised by this. You ARE a cutie!