Sunday, June 1, 2008

Blogging Buddies

I have been so out of the loop lately because of Mommy's silly work schedule. I have missed so much these last couple of months! Today I spent a lot of time catching up on all my friends' blogs and I found out that Petra gave me an award in April! Thank you so much Petra! You are such a great blogging buddy!


I think I will pass this award along to ChaChi, my Chihuahua buddy!

In the upcoming week I am planning a photo-tribute to International Stuffy Day, which I sadly MISSED because of the aforementioned silly job. Also, my parents bought me a POOL...more on that later.

Bye for now,
Poppy the LBC

4 comments:

Pedro said...

Poppy,

Thanks for taking the time to visit me. I know your mom has been very busy. My mom is in West Virginia right now so I haven't been able to post in a few days. So you li ke asparagus too! I loveveggies! Maybe it is a chihuahua thing cause Ziggy doesn't like most veggies. But then, Cha Chi Lu thinks I'm crazy and she's 1/2 chihuahua. Maybe you and I are just smarter than the average dawg!

Pedro

Mack said...

Hi Poppy!
I understand about your mom's schedule all too well!
I think my mom needs a work-at-home job, that way she could cater to my every need!

Petra said...

Life gets so busy and time flies, doesn't it, Poppy? We all understand your mom's situation!

Lorenza said...

Congratulations on your award Poppy! Sure you deserve it!
I can't wait to hear more about your pool!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza