Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Getting Ready for Halloween

Hello everybody!

I am starting to get excited for Howl-oween. I think I have finally decided what I am going to wear. Mommy thought about making me a costume, but she is too LAZY! So I am going to wear the costume I didn't wear last year. Remember how I said last year that I had a "costume A" and a "costume B"? Well, I never showed you my costume B, did I? It was a present from Jasper's parents, so I think I will wear it this year in honor of him. I am scheduled to have a photo shoot with Mommy tomorrow afternoon, so I will show you the costume after that. In the meantime, I will give you a hint: I am going to be a green lizard! Okay, I guess that was a pretty big hint.

For now, you can take a look at our Halloween e-card:

Happy Howl-oween!!!
Poppy the LBC

4 comments:

Ferndoggle said...

I'm already for Halloween too. I don't think I'm wearing a costume this year...but then again, Mom does get some crazy ideas sometimes!

Sherman

Pedro said...

Poppy,

Nice Halloween card! You're going to be a green lizard and I'm going to be a red lobster. We could take out picture together and make a Chrismas card out of it! Hahahaha.

Pedro

Lorenza said...

Hi, Poppy!
I want to see you wearing your costume!
Your halloween card is pawesome!
Happy Halloween
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Lindsay said...

What a great Halloween card! Can't wait to see the green lizard costume!

Brown dog kisses,
Dannan