Friday, February 27, 2009

K is for Kale!

I don't usually care for leafy green vegetables, but last night I went bananas over some kale that Daddy dropped on the floor while he was chopping it for dinner. When I was finally able to grab a piece, I ran with it into the living room and started chowing down. At first Mommy thought I was just going to shred it and leave little wet pieces all over the rug, which is what I usually do. But this time I actually ate it!

Mommy took a video of me eating my second leaf:



I'm going to Lake Tahoe this weekend, so...

Bye for now!
Poppy the LBC

8 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Poppy!
Veggies are delicious!
Sure you enjoyed yours!
Have fun this weekend!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Bijou said...

Poppy,

Have you tried baby carrots yet? They are yummy and help keep your teeth clean.

Wags & wiggles,
Bijou

Daisy said...

Poppy, you are silly! I do not think kale would taste very delicious, but I think it is very good for you. Have fun at Lake Tahoe!

Murphey said...

We felt that way about green stuff too, until we had snap peas, OH MY GOSH! We love snap peas...

Murph

Jemma Chihuahua said...

I love green veggies! They make for a nice yummy and refreshing snack.

Love,
Jemma

Sharon said...

Wow, it looks like you really like it! Dobby usually does that other thing- shredding it all over the carpet, hehe.

Hope you had fun at Lake Tahoe!

Pedro said...

Poppy,

Kale sounds like somthing I'd probably like too! I hope you have fun in Lake Tahoe. My mom's relative just got married there on Valentine's Day and the pictures were beautiful.

Pedro

Rambo said...

YUK! I don't do veggies. I am a true carnivore. Glad you liked it!!
Rambo