Friday, March 6, 2009
Ten Honest Things
Oops! I was supposed to list at least ten honest things about myself when I was tagged for the Honest Scrap Award. So without further ado, here are my ten things:
1) I poop on the floor. Yep. I pee in a box, but I poop on the floor. It's kind of embarrassing, but ever since my injury, I don't have complete control over my poops.
2) I would prefer to sleep until 2:00pm with my Daddy every day. I'm not lazy, just sleepy!
3) I miss my sister Clover. She died in January.
4) I like to be carried. Some people say you're not supposed to carry little dogs all the time because it gives them a superiority complex, but I don't hold with such nonsense. Besides, I don't think this is a problem because I already am superior! So carry me forever, I say!
5) I like to shred papers. I don't eat them; I just shred them and leave them all over the floor.
6) When my whiskers break and fall off, Mommy likes to find them and put them in a jar for safe keeping. Hmm...I guess that's more of an honest thing about my Mommy.
7) I like to lick lotion off my Mommy's hands. I know I shouldn't, but I can't help it sometimes.
8) My feet smell like popcorn. Mmm...popcorn...
9) I eat my foods one piece at a time. I take them from my bowl one by one and carry them over to my blankie, where I usually play with them for a while before eating them.
10) I don't really like kids that much. They are too unpredictable!
Bye for now,
Poppy the LBC