On Tuesday morning I woke up in a lot of pain. It was my back! And my back legs felt all funny again. Mommy and Daddy took me to see my vet, who said we should wait 24 to 48 hours and use anti-inflammatories and pain meds to try to avoid another surgery.
On Tuesday and Wednesday I was pretty tired and a little bit out of it, as you can see.
Well, the plan worked for the first day, but last night I started to get worse. So this morning we went to the specialist, who sent me for an MRI. When I woke up from the MRI, I was all sleepy and a little bit upset. I really wanted to go home, but the MRI revealed that I do need to have another surgery! :(
I'll be back in a couple days... Wish me luck!
Poppy the LBC
Pee Ess from Poppy's Mom: We just dropped her off at VSA for her surgery. We get to visit her tomorrow and then pick her up on Saturday morning. In our family we have now had two knee surgeries (Dad), two toe surgeries (Mom), and two back surgeries (Poppy). I think that's enough!
UPDATE: Poppy is out of surgery and doing well so far. We'll get to visit her tomorrow and maybe even bring her home tomorrow(if not, then Saturday).