Sunday, March 4, 2012

Cold and Chilly February Not Appreciated by Little Blonde Chihuahua

Hi Fur-iends!

I am spending ample amounts of time sleeping on the couch these days. It's just so darn cold outside! Who wants to go out to poop when you can sleep on the couch instead?! And then of course half the fun is waking Mommy up in the middle of the night because NOW I have to poop. At 3:00 am. Yes. Heh heh, sorry.


I do go out in the backyard a little, if it's warm and sunny, as you can see in the picture. But it's winter, so of course I prefer to lie on the couch or in front of the heater. Let's hear it for being spoiled! Woo hoo!

Poppy the Little Blonde Chihuahua

Pee Ess: All the supplies used to make this scrapbook page are from Katie Pertiet and Andrea Victoria.  Oh, except the wooden alphabet. That's from Digital Design Essentials.

2 comments:

Sketching with Dogs said...

Three am!
Yikes, that is really early.
We don't like this cold weather either and you are wise to stay on the couch.
Dip Bridge and Elliot x

Unknown said...

Happy Hearts day, it's really cold outside LOL and I love sleeping on my soft couch and rest. :)


Dog Shock Collar