Tuesday, May 21, 2013

A Case of the Zoomies

Hi Furiends,

Some people call it "the zoomies," some people call it "THOE" (Thundering Herd of Elephants).  Well, whatever you call it, I did it the other day in the backyard.  Oh, yes, I zoomed and thundered real good!  Check it out:


What do you call it?  Do you like to do this too?

I am feeling pretty energetic today too.  When Mommy got home from work, she threw my wubba snugga for me.  I love my wubba snugga!!!  Grrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!



Bye for now,
Poppy the LBC

6 comments:

Reuben said...

Wow Poppy, those is some impressive zoomies! Also you is very bravely chewing on that chewy. Nice works!

love,
Reuben

Dip-Dip and the Bridge said...

Haha, you crazy pup Poppy!
You are having fun with that wubba too.
Dip Bridge and Elliot x

Two French Bulldogs said...

BOL Oh boy you have the moves
Benny & Lily

coffeedog said...

at our house we call zoomies "going cuckoo" and you sure did go cuckoo! did you get tired? i think i need a nap just from watching you. BOL
wags, bailey

Team Tabby said...

Excellent 'zoomies', we are exhausted just watching you, Poppy!

Tweedles -- that's me said...

We call it zoomies too!!
love
tweedles