Yesterday was my Grandma's birthday, so we went over to Grandma and Grandpa's house for dinner last night. I got to wear my party collar, and then later I wore my party coat when it got cold. Here I am in my party collar that my Mommy made for me:
To keep me occupied while everyone was cooking, Mommy and Daddy brought a new toy for me. It's called a Kong Wubba Snugga and I LOVE IT!!! Watch out Wubba, I'm gonna get you:
It is just the greatest toy ever! It has fuzziness like a stuffie, and it has tentacles like a tug toy, and it has roundness like a ball. I am in Wubba heaven!
And at the store yesterday they also got me some new treats that are made in the US, which makes Mommy feel a little better about food safety concerns. They are so yummy!
Bye for now!
Poppy the wubba lover
very important Pee Ess:
Okay, now for the interview questions that I promised Dobby and ChaChi.
1) How do you feel about this test your parents passed? What do you think their prize will be?
2) You and Scarlett look pretty cozy in some of your pictures. What is it like having a sister? Would you recommend it to a friend?
3) How would you describe the perfect day? What would you do?
4) What is the weather like where you live? Do you have to wear jackets and stuff? Are you pro- or anti-jacket?
5) This one is for Scarlett: How did you learn how to climb over your ex-pen? Are you part monkey?
1) I notice that you have two human small people in your house. How do you accomplish stealing so much attention from them? What is your best technique?
2) I have heard that Minny-Soty is a very cold place? How do you survive there during the winter? Do you have snowsuits?
3) What is the best vacation you have ever been on? Where did you go? What did you do?
4) You are a very smart doggy to have learned how to go potty in a box. What is your favorite kind of litterbox and litter? What are the advantages of being able to poo in a box?
5) This one is for Jet: What is it like having an older sister? Does she boss you around?