Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Playdate Fun!!!

Hi furiends!

This is my friend Maggie. We have been having regular playdates lately because our parents are tired of other big meanie dogs attacking us at the park. It's happened to each of us at least once, and let me tell you, it is No Fun At All! So now we get to have playdates in one of our backyards instead. One time we even had another chihuahua join us. He was just a puppy, so Maggie and I had to tell him who's boss (us, of course).

You can tell that I like Maggie a whole lot because I am letting her sniff my butt.  I don't to that very much at all.  Mostly I like other doggies to stay away from my rear end.  So this means I think she is pretty awesome!

Bye for now, and enjoy the sunshine!
Poppy the Little Blonde Chihuahua

2 comments:

Lorenza said...

Sure is nice you have playdates to have fun away from the mean big doggies!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Sketching with Dogs said...

What a good idea to have a playdate in your gardens! Mum says it is so stressful taking us to the park as we bark at all the big dogs - and attract even MORE attention!
Maggie looks like a very sweet friend, have a nice time both of you.
Dip Bridge and Elliot x