Monday, May 28, 2012

Running Around the Big Square is Not Allowed

Hello Everybuddy!

Do you like softball?  I do!  It's so fun!  This is how you do softball:  you go to a big field with a fence around it and then you watch these silly people hit balls with a stick and run around a big square.  I am very good at this game.  It takes a lot of concentration to sit quietly though.  Sometimes I want to get up and run around the big square too.  This is NOT ALLOWED.  You must sit quietly.  I'm just a beginner, so sometimes I sit quietly, and sometimes I sit loudly.

My BFF Maggie is a very advanced softball player.  She knows how to sit and be very quiet.  I went to a game with her and we sat together on my Mommy's lap while her Mommy ran around the big square.  Maggie tried to show me how to be calm.  She's really good at it.  She's pretty advanced.  She's been playing softball for a while now.

In this picture you can see that we are both wearing sweaters.  That is because it is always cold at the big softball square.  You know what?  I think I might have to have our Mommies make us matching sweaters.  Wouldn't that be cool?!


When Mommy took this picture she said, "This is the cutest thing in the history of all cuteness!!!"

Bye for now!
Poppy the LBC

3 comments:

Lorenza said...

Yes!
Super cute!
Glad you had a nice time there with your friend!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Sketching with Dogs said...

Your mum is right Poppy, you two look super-cute in your little sweaters. You look very calm and patient. It can't be easy watching people throw balls around and not being able to chase them. If you were human we would say it takes super-human restraint so you must have super-chihuahua restraint!
Hopefully you will move to the advanced class with Maggie soon.
Dip Bridge and Elliot
ps, We can only imagine the kind of racket Madam Bridget would make with people running around!

Nadine, Chewy and Lilibell said...

We have to agree, that picture is super cuteness!!

Waggles & Chi kisses, Chewy & Lilibell