Monday, September 24, 2007

Little Dog, Little Cliff

Look! I went to the beach on Sunday and jumped off a cliff with my Daddy!


And see how I'm off-leash? We got these new treats that I looooooove, and I heard Mommy and Daddy say that all of a sudden I am 10 times smarter than before. I'm smart!

And then I jumped again with my Mommy! We are totally airborne here. She jumped so high her head jumped right out of the top of the picture. Or maybe Daddy just doesn't have the proper camera skills for this activity.

Weeeeee! When can we do it again???!!!

Bye for now,
Poppy the High Flying Cliff Jumper

9 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Poppy
You and your mom and dad sure know how to spend a great day at the beach!!! Looks like you all enjoyed a lot!
Have a good night
Lorenza

Bernard Hinault Lilje said...

Oh, how I wish I knew the smells, sounds and feelies of the beach...you are sooooo lucky!! I hate being land-locked. That looked like so much fun.

Bernard

Daisy said...

Oh Poppy, you are a very good cliff jumper. That looks like lots of fun, and you are very brave to jump off the big cliff.

2shibas said...

Poppy! You are so brave to go cliff-jumping like that! And we can't believe you were on the BEACH without a LEASH! You are *so* lucky!

Love,
Wiley & Fievel

Lindy said...

Poppy,

You must be very brave. How can such a big brave heart fit into such a little dog! I am real impressed with your cliff jumping. I am going to try to get my guardian to take me to the Gulf of Mexico sometime. Surprisingly, it's located right here in Texas.

Love,
and admiration...

Rowan

Lindy said...

Poppy,

You are adorable and you make me laugh.

Lindy
Rowan's Guardian

ChaChi Lu said...

Poppy,

That sure looks like fun! You are so lucky to have a beach. I have heard of one...but have never been...

You are a lucky little Chihuahua!

ChaChi Lu Pink Champagne

Lizzy said...

You must have really enjoyed cliff jumping, eh? I'd like to try someday!

Sparky

Ferndoggle said...

Amazing how motivating the right treat can be! Looks like you're having a blast, Poppy.

Penny