Thursday, September 13, 2007

An Outing Without Poppy???

I have had a slow week. My Tahoe adventure tired me out lots, and then last weekend we went to a big pet fair in Marin. No pictures though. I have spent this week resting in preparation for Bark in the Park on Saturday. Woopee!!! Last year I did the agility course and it was so fun! I hope they have it again this year.

So, to prove how slow of a week I have had, here is a picture of something my parents did without me. Not only did they do something without me, they did something with ANOTHER DOG!!! Yes, they cheated on me!!! They went kite-flying with my cousin Sivan. I don't go over to their house anymore because Sivan likes to eat me. So they left me at home! Here are the pictures to prove it:
Uncle Ben flew the kite so high it went higher than the moon! And Sivan was a Very Bad Dog and tried to eat the kite every time it came down low enough. Daddy had to stand under the kite and be its bodyguard to protect it from Sivan's ravaging jaws.

Here she is giving us the evil eye. Maybe she caught this disease from Wally.

She was so worked up that after less than an hour of kite flying she was all foamy around the mouth. She sprayed it everywhere, including on her own face.

Come to think of it, it's probably better that I wasn't there!

Bye for now!
Poppy the Little Blonde Chihuahua (huahuahua)

6 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Poppy
Did your parents gave you a good reason for not taking you there?? I really hope so!! Looks like fun to play with those kites!
Maybe next time you can join them!
Have a good night
Lorenza

Ruby Bleu said...

I would be very angry if I got cheated on Poppy...I think you should go pee on their stuff or at least demand treats! Have fun this weekend at the bark in the park...we need to see pictures, ok?

Daisy said...

Poppy, you know how to do agility? I am very impressed.

wally said...

Hi Poppy! Uh oh--that dog stole my inner light! Ah well. But your peeps should NOT be playing with another dog. That's adultery. Or pawdultery or something.

wally.

Randi said...

Oh my, Poppy! Have you consulted a pawyer? Do you know your rights in a situation like this? Did you sign a pre-pup? I hope not!
Love & Licks,
Randi

2shibas said...

An outing without Poppy? That is positively the most ridiculous thing we have ever heard in all of our combined 7 years of life. WTD? You better get, like, totally spoiled to make up for this one! Work the sad Poppy eyes...

Wiley & Fievel