Monday, December 17, 2007

Tough Day

My day started out well enough, with lots of errands. We got coffee (I pooped on the sidewalk in front of the store), shopped for Christmas ornaments (we got a chihuahua one!), and I even got to help pick out the Christmas tree!


But then, this evening, something happened to my bandage. It started pulling my delicate leg furs! And it hurts so bad!!! I was screaming and screaming and even peeing a little bit because I was so scared. Mommy and Daddy tried to help me by cutting the bandage off, but they couldn't do it without pulling, so I just screamed some more. I wouldn't stop shaking for a long time, and I was even doing the stress-pant, which I never do! The bandage is supposed to come off tomorrow, and I think I'm going to have to go back to the V-E-T to have them do it. Mommy and Daddy can't stand to hurt me and it makes them sad when I scream.

Does anybody know any tricks to get sticky bandages off of fur??? I think it's only the very end that is sticky. . . at least, I hope.

Feeling sad,
Poppy

4 comments:

2shibas said...

Oh, no! Poor Poppy! Maybe if you soaked your leg in some warm water first it will help break up the sticky stuff, but it will probably still pull a bit on your blonde hairs. We wish we could help! Hang in there!

xo,
Wiley & Fievel

Ruby Bleu said...

Oh Poppy...I'm so sorry your owie hurts even more now. Be strong little one...I know it will get better soon!!!

Lots of Licks, ruby

Daisy said...

Poor Poppy! I wish I knew how to get your bandage off without hurting your leggie. That sounds very painful. I hope you are feeling better now.

Tadpole said...

Popsy-Drop! Please get better soon!!! I'm sending lots of my manly kisses through the internets to you....