I haven't been blogging much lately because my Mommy has been really busy. Something about trying to get a better job, blah, blah, blah. It's not that interesting. But I'm still here! And I've been tagged by Sparky and Patches to tell you eight things about myself. Here we go:
1) I pee in a box! It is great--I never have to go outside when it is cold or rainy or dark. And I can pee whenever I'm home alone for a while. But I won't poo in my box. So I just go on the floor if nobody lets me out. But don't tell Mommy and Daddy's friends--they'd be appalled.
2) I love my sissy Clover, but I'm also a wee bit scared of her. It's very confusing.
3) I get cold sometimes, so I have lots of sweaters and jackets. I'm wearing my red Christmas sweater right now. You can see it in our Christmas picture:
(By the way, is it weird that my parents have coordinating "house pants"?)
4) I'm a reluctant eater of dog food. And Clover is a reluctant eater of cat food. But if we could switch, oh boy! Look out!
5) I love to go camping. When I'm ready for bed I walk over to the tent and scratch on the door to say I'm ready to go inside and get in Daddy's sleeping bag.
6) I sleep under the covers in the middle of the bed. Sometimes if I feel that I need more room, I will try to use my little feets to push Mommy off the side. Can you see my feets?!
7) I am a very fast runner. And I mean VERY FAST! When I first came to live with Mommy and Daddy, they surmised that maybe I was part Italian Greyhound because I was so fast. But probably not, since I'm so small.
8) Sometimes after I've been outside for a little while (like 5 seconds), I will come back in and "fake-a-poo." This means that I spin and kick and look up expectantly so that someone will be tricked into giving me a treat. I taught my parents that trick very early on and it has paid off quite nicely in the long run!
Bye for now!
Poppy the Little Blonde Chihuahua