Monday, October 15, 2012

A Pumpkin-ey Camping Trip

Hi Everybuddy!

My parents took me on a super fun camping trip this weekend for my Mommy's birthday!  We went to a campground that is on a bluff right over the ocean with a dog-friendly beach!

We love to see signs like this because it means that our whole family is welcome here.

On our first day there we walked down to the beach and took a stroll around.  I like the beach and the sand very much.  In this picture I am contemplating the bigness of the ocean.

The next morning I was feeling very happy and well-rested after a good nights sleep in my Mommy's sleeping bag.  I like to sleep all cuddled up with her because her sleeping bag is big enough for both of us.  Sometimes I switch over to Daddy's bag, but his is smaller, so it's less roomy.  Mommy actually bought her sleeping bag extra huge specifically for me.  She felt a little silly when she bought it when the salesperson asked her why she was getting such a huge bag and she said "because I share it with an eight-pound dog."  That doesn't sound very big, but I assure you, I can take up a lot of space.

The weather was very nice and sunshiny.  I love the sunshine, especially when I can sit on my Daddy's lap and soak it up.

Later that day we went to our favorite dog-friendly pumpkin patch.  I love pumpkins!  I did some very good posings with them, don't you think?


I even went on a wagon ride!  The pumpkin that my parents picked is even bigger than me.


It was hard to look in the right place because there were so many people and dogs and children all around.

There were some pretty sunflowers at the farm, too.  We parked our pumpkin wagon in front of them to take some pictures.

I hope you had as nice a weekend as I did!

Bye for now,
Poppy the LBC

4 comments:

coffeedog said...

i love your pictures at the pumpkin patch. what fun!
wags.

Two French Bulldogs said...

Oh my goodness did you find the great punkin
Benny & Lily

Sketching with Dogs said...

We wish there were beaches and parks where dogs have to be on the lead. There is nothing scarier than when we are on the lead and a giant dog comes racing towards us with it's owner half a mile away.
What a super trip, you go to the nicest places Poppy, so many pumpkins, wow!
Dip Bridge and Elliot x

Stewey said...

What a fun excursion to the pumpkin patch,Poppy!!!
Stewey