Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Mommy Was Hoping It Would Fit...

...but it didn't.
This is the sweater my Mommy wore when she was a baby. And then my Aunt Meg wore it when she was a baby too. And then Mommy's first dog Muffin wore it whenever it was chilly outside. She was a Tibetan terrier/fox terrier mix. I've been told she was very cute. As cute as me...I'm not sure.

Anyhowl, Mommy really wanted the sweater to fit me too. She was going to be so happy if it did. But it didn't. Muffin was about 15 pounds, and I'm only 9 1/4, so it was way too big. Too bad for Mommy. But, to tell you the truth, I prefer all my other sweaters more. This one was so baggy in the tummy area that it was hard to walk.

Ah, yes, much better!

In other news: Howloween update! Mommy has a neat costume planned for me. And my friends bought me a very ferocious green costume at the store. So now I have costume A and costume B!!!

Bye for now!
Poppy

6 comments:

Ruby Bleu said...

Wow...you have choices. I can't wait to see what you are planning!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Tadpole said...

Too bad you're not a boy... I just make some pee-pee on the baggy part of my sweaters and then I don't have to wear them again!

Howloween?! Do I have to dress up too?!

Team Tabby said...

Oh, the second picture of you is really a nice one of you, and we likes the coat too. It has nice black lapels. Whoops, we are beginning to sound as if we had a big interest in fashion. Well, we can't wait to see the Howlween costumes.

Moe & Mindy

Lorenza said...

Hi, Poppy.
Too bad that sweater did not fit you! But sure you have many other choices!
I can't wait to see your costumes!
Have a good night
Lorenza

Daisy said...

Poppy, red is a good color for you. I can't wait to see your Halloween costume!

ChaChi Lu said...

Oh Poppy!

I can't wait to see BOTH of your costumes. I really like your red jacket. You look so beautiful!

~ChaChi Lu