Friday, February 29, 2008

The Bunny Hop

Mommy and Daddy haven't been taking a lot of pictures of me lately because the card in our camera broke. They have a new one now, and I have been promised a full photo shoot when my new sweater comes in the mail.

And where is that new sweater anyway? Mommy ordered it a week and a half ago! I want, I want! Maybe it will come tomorrow. I'll keep my paws crossed.

We went to the park the other day to practice my walking. The vets said I'm supposed to practice walking slowly uphill to help strengthen my back legs. Well, I'm not really sure how to walk slowly. As you can see in the video, I'm kind of running pretty fast. Daddy was doing his best to hold me back, but it really doesn't matter. I just bunny hop my legs along and pull like a sled dog. Even if I'm not getting anywhere, I like to get there fast!



Bye for now!
Poppy the LBC

12 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Poppy!
Sure I hope you get your new sweater soon! I want to see you wearing it!
Looks like "walk slowly" is not your thing! Good job!
Have a great weekend
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Daisy said...

Poppy, you are looking so strong! I can tell you are making good progress. And I cannot wait to see you in your new sweater when it arrives.

Mack said...

Poppy wanta run!
Go Poppy Go!!

So glad you are doing so good!

Yes, you must do a full photo shoot when your new sweater arrives!

Sugars,
Mack

Lacy said...

woofies Poppy, lookies like u using ur back leggies more and more...cant wait till we c picturs of u in ur sweater...

b safe,
;)lacylulu

Tadpole said...

Oooh, show me your new sweater and I'll show you my new shirt?! (I didn't mean that to sound dirty at all, it just kinda came out that way....)

I think you walk beautifully! It's the Poppy-Hop-Walk!

2shibas said...

Poppy, you're quicker than a bunny! We're so proud of you - you've come so far! Keep it up!

xo,
Wiley & Fievel

Ferndoggle said...

Poppy-kins...you're doing so well with your rehab!! You're gonna be running circles around your folks in no time.

I love the video.

Lola

Petra said...

How can they hold you back, Poppy? You are made to run and have fun!

I went to the dog park on Saturday but it was so muddy that we went back home and I didn't get to meet any new doggies.

Team Tabby said...

Poppy, it kinda looks like you are pulling your dad in that video! You are doing well! We look forward to your modeling your new sweater.

Mindy & Moe

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

It is so good to see you so full of vim and vigor Poppy! But be careful and don't do too much too soon!

Deefor said...

I couldn't see your video this morning but I'm glad you are outside getting stronger and better.

Deefor

Murphey said...

Every time the vet tells us to not get excited, or to walk, or anything like that we just can't seem to do it either!

Looks like your physical therapy is doing great!

Murph