Sunday, February 17, 2008

Sleepy Sunday

This morning I got to sleep in while Mommy went out and did non-dog things. Then this afternoon we went for a nice long walk in my chariot. We strolled for so long that I actually got tired of standing up, so I sat down. That's the nice thing about a stroller/chariot: you can sit or stand or whatever!

Later in the afternoon was the sleepiest part of my day. I have been napping on the couch on Mommy's lap ALL AFTERNOON!!! At one point Mommy put me on the floor so she could go get a drink. She took her body heat with her when she went to the kitchen, so I walked over to the wall heater, which I had always been afraid of before, and laid down right in front of it. And ooh, it's so warm! Then it was back to blankie time:


Last night my parents went over to cousin Jasper and cousin Sivan's house. Here is a picture of Jasper in "his" chair. It's supposed to belong to his human bro, but we all know that Jasper gets what Jasper wants!

Bye for now!
Poppy the LBC

Pee Ess: I know I'm a little behind the times, but wasn't that Puppy Bowl the absolute greatest?! We had never seen it before, and we had no idea that it would be three whole hours long. Very impressive!

12 comments:

Shmoo said...

You walked over to the heater thing? That's so cool, what a great accomplishment!

Meehshka

Deefor said...

That Jasper cat is a little scary. Looks pretty big. Glad you're getting around outside. We're all barking for you.

Deefor

ChaChi Lu said...

Jasper looks like the KING OF THE WORLD!

Glad you are getting out and about!

~ChaChi and JET

Daisy said...

You look so snuggly with your pretty red sweater and your cozy green blanket.

Petra said...

You are just too cute all wrapped up in that blanket, Poppy.

I am so ready for spring and warmer weather!

Tadpole said...

Wait wait wait - you walked over to the wall heater BY YOURSELF?!?! I know I've been MIA for a while, but WOW!!! It's been so cold here that my girl feels sorry for me and turns the FIREPLACE on! You should talk your parents into getting one of those!

Mack said...

I am so glad you are doing better, Little Poppy!

Paris read your bloggy and now she wants a chariot! Oh brother!

FleasGang said...

That sure looks comfy all wrapped up like that in your blanket and little red sweater. You should really get your parents to "trick" out your chariot with racing stickers and one of those orange flags that people put on their bicycle seats. That would be cool.

luv
The FleasGang

P.S. Speaking of Puppy Bowl. Our pop scored a real life interview with Abbigale, a puppy from this years Puppy Bowl. Check out our blog to read all about her.

Lorenza said...

Hi, Poppy!
Sleepy sundays are great! I love them too!
Glad to hear that you are getting around! Bravo!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Clover said...

Hi Poppy!
I am happy to see your progress every time I come back to see you. You are one brave little girl!
Stop by and say hello if you get a chance...
Love Clover xo

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

I am so glad to see you are getting around better!!!!

You look very comfy snuggling in that blanket!

2shibas said...

We can't believe it, Poppy! That is such great news!

Sorry we've been MIA - our crappy computer is still kaput. But Mom's been checking for updates on your recovery, she just doesn't always have time to leave a note.

Keep up the great work! We're pulling for you!

xo,
Wiley & Fievel