Friday, September 7, 2012

A Long Walk

Hi Furiends!

Mommy and I went on a super long walkie today!  We don't know exactly how long though, because Mommy forgot to push the button on her pedometer.  Maybe next time she should let me wear it.  Anyway, we walked all around our neighborhood.  It is a super nice and sunny today, so it was a nice day for a walk.

Mommy, why did you take a picture of me walking past a sewer hole cover?  Hmmm, this is not a very photogenic picture.  But this is a good action shot because you can see one of my paws up in the air.

Oh, this picture is much better!  For some reason Mommy always wants me to look at the camera.  I don't know why.  My profile is very cute.

Look at this pretty lantana flower we saw!  It was red and orange and yellow--I like all of those colors!

Whew!  Now that we are home, I think I am going to take a little rest on my favorite pillow.  Mommy, can you please put the camera away and let me have my beauty rest?  Thank you!

Bye for now,
Poppy the LBC

Pee Ess:  I am hoping to go to the beach tomorrow.  Cross your paws for me!

5 comments:

Lorenza said...

Sounds like a long and very nice walkie!
I hope you will be able to go to the beach tomorrow!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Home security camera said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tweedles -- that's me said...

I love your long walk. You can really stretch out your legs- can't you?
I am crossing my paws that you got to go to the beach!
love
tweedles

Two French Bulldogs said...

you are adorable Poppy
Benny & Lily

Daisy said...

Glad you had such a nice long walk, Poppy!