Sunday, September 30, 2012

Football Sunday

Hello Furiends,

Today I am watching football with my Daddy.  I have a special jersey for the team that he likes.  It's red and it says 49ers on it.  I am number 00, which I think is a very good number!


Unfortunately I don't really understand football, and sometimes I get sleepy while we are watching.  That's okay.  Daddy doesn't mind.  Besides, I always wake up when he yells, which happens an awful lot.

I hope you are having a nice, relaxing Sunday afternoon, too!

Bye for now,
Poppy the Little Blonde Chihuahua

2 comments:

Stewey said...

Hi Poppy - My name is Stewey, and I just found your blog! I'm a football dog too! Have a look...
http://www.steweyunscene.com/2012/09/browns-boy.html
Stewey

The Daily Pip said...

Hi Poppy! Just stopping by to say hello and wish you a wonderful weekend!

Your pal, Pip