Hi! All my new friends have been passing around a list of questions about themselves. Since I'm new to Dogs With Blogs, I thought I should join in, even though I'm a little late. Here it is:
1. Your age? About two years old
2. Your age when came to live with your people? About four months old
3. What color is the collar you’re wearing right now?
4. Who is your favorite person other than the people you live with? It’s a toss up between Grandma & Grandpa, next-door-Grandma, Uncle DJ, and Uncle Ben
5. How much do you weigh? 9 ¼ pounds (I’m wee)
6. Most expensive thing you’ve ever chewed up? Uncle Ben &
7. Do you like other Dogs? I like them from afar...not so much close up
8. Who is your best non-human friend? It used to be cousin Sivan...but then there was some unpleasantness over a dropped treat. We only have supervised visitation now. So I guess it would be my sissy Clover!
9. Squeaky Toys or Tennis Balls? Both!
10. Do you like to be brushed? Not really. It gives me the wiggles.
11. Peanut Butter or Cheese? Lick...peanut..lick...butter...lick...
12. Do your people cut your toenails? No. I get professional help with that. I start hyperventilating when my parents get out the c-l-i-p-p-e-r-s.
13. Any formal education? I’m an autodidact. (It’s okay. You can look it up.)
14. Couch potato or Energizer Bunny? I have two speeds: zoom and flop
15. Five nicknames your people call you: Poopers, Poo-Bear, Baby Girl, Pooper-D, Baby La Poo
16. What is your best trick? Spin—I’m a spinnin’ fool
17. Do you like kitties? Oh yes, ever so much! I have a desire to play with all the kitties.
18. What did you have for breakfast? Newman’s Own Organic small brown crunchy foods.
19. Can you hunt (aka have you ever killed anything living)? If so, what? No, but if you nudge me while I’m sleeping I might eat your hand.
20. When & why was the last time you went to the V.E.T.? A couple weeks ago for some s-h-o-t-s and a nail clipping.
21. Where do you sleep at night? In bed under the covers with my Mommy and Daddy. Doesn’t everydog?
22. Do you like to swim? Very much NO!
23. Can you make puppies? No no no no no!
24. Your favorite place to visit? The DP (dog park), the beach, Fort Funston, and Grandma & Grandpa’s house.
25. Do you give kisses? I am an expert Frencher, both traditional and nose.
26. Can you potty on command? Of course. When I want to potty, I command my parents to take me outside or to my potty box.
27. To Cuz or not to Cuz? Um, cuz? What’s that?
This is a fun game! Maybe my new friend Dobby would like to play too!
Bye for now!