Friday, July 13, 2007

Yard Snacks

This is a picture of me in my Grandma and Grandpa's yard. They just had it redone and it is ever so pretty. (I think they did it just for me because I am their favorite--and only--grand-dog-ter.) It used to have lots of cat poop in it, which is one of my favorite yard snacks, but it's mostly gone now. Wally, I know you are envious of my yard-peanuts, but there are none in this yard. Mommy is glad though, because she has a fear of mystery peanuts. I think it stems from her childhood. You know that song called "Found a Peanut." I'll sing a few lines for you:

found a peanut, found a peanut, found a peanut last night
last night I found a peanut, found a peanut last night...

Anyway, it goes on. At the end of the song, the person who found (and ate) the peanut DIES!!! Mommy is, therefore, very wary of suspect peanuts, and she won't let me eat any. I'm trying to convince her to make me some home-made frosty paws though. Wish me luck!

Bye!
Poppy

No comments: