Saturday, July 21, 2012

My ROAD TRIP!!!

Hi Furiends!

Last week I went on a big road trip with my parents.  We went all the way down to Beverly Hills and then all the way up to Lake Tahoe.  It was a long drive, but we had fun and saw lots of pretty stuff.  I'm pretty good at sleeping in the car anyway, so I didn't mind that much.

While we were in LA, we got to go out to dinner at a famous hot dog restaurant called Pinks.  They have veggie dogs, so my parents were happy.  And I was too, because I got to taste some of their hot dogs!!!

After dinner we walked across the street to check out a place called the "Zoom Room," which we thought might be a doggy daycare.  It turns out it's a doggy party venue and they had just finished a party and they had extra party favor bags and they gave me one because I'm so cuuuuuuute!!!!!!!  Here's what was in my bag:

While Daddy was in his class all day (that's why we were there), Mommy and I hung out in our room and on our balcony.  I caught some southern California rays and they were sooooo warm and sunshiny!

The next day while we were driving around, we saw this funny sign about STDs.  I don't know what STDs are...maybe Soooper Terrific Doggies???  Yes, I think so.

After Beverly Hills, we drove all the way up to Lake Tahoe.  We saw lots of pretty stuff on the way, but mostly I slept.  So here's a picture of me and Mommy once we got to the campground in Lake Tahoe.  It was pretty cold and windy there in the evenings--very different from Beverly Hills!

I think I would like to go back down south, please.  It was super fun!!!

Bye for now,
Poppy the LBC

7 comments:

Team Tabby said...

Poppy you are having a super time traveling with your beans! We love seeing where you go and what you see. You even get treats and go to a restaurant.

Our beans always leave us at home, we need to have a big talk with them!

Mindy
Moe
Cookie
Mike

Cotton said...

Looks like you guys had fun! Enjoy yourselves!!
~Cotton

Sketching with Dogs said...

Oh my Dog, what a wonderful trip! We never get to go anywhere like that just because we bark incessantly, pfft!
We loved all the photos and your gift bag was a real bonus.
Dip Bridge and Elliot x

Jemma Chihuahua said...

It looks like you had a fun time, Poppy! It must've been nice to just relax and hang out in the room with your mom while your dad was in class.

Two French Bulldogs said...

Mom is so jealous. Pink's is her favorite. Have fun
Benny & Lily

Daisy said...

My Mommeh would love to try some of those veggie hot dogs! I, myself, prefer real meats.

The Daily Pip said...

My parents like veggie dogs, too! It sounds like you had a wonderful trip. I've never been to Lake Tahoe, but my mom says it's beautiful!

Your pal, Pip