Thursday, July 5, 2007

BumbleCat--10/3/06


This is a picture of my sister, Clover, trying to disguise herself as a BumbleCat. Actually, it's a picture of my sister while our MOM was trying to disguise Clover as a BumbleCat. I was under the impression that this was supposed to be MY outfit, but I guess that's what sisterhood is all about--sharing. Maybe Clover will get her own costume for Howloween next year. After all, she didn't seem to mind wearing this outfit much at all. It had some little strings around the chin area for her to play with. She looked pretty happy until I saw that she was getting all the attention, and then I had to run over and make sure nobody forgot about me. When I ran towards Clover, she realized what was going on and what she was wearing, and she started to moonwalk out of the bee suit. Mom said, "Poppyyyyyyy" in that way that means I did something wrong. And then she had to grab Clover before she moonwalked right into the bookcase. Don't blame me--I wasn't the one who tried to turn a right and natural thing like a BEEDOG into a new and unusual BUMBLECAT.

Bye for now!
Poppy

No comments: