Thursday, July 5, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me--4/1/07


Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me-eeee, happy birthday to me!!! I'm two!

I had my birthday this weekend, and my parents took me for a picnic in the park. As a special treat they even let me chew on a stick! They brought some of my normal brown crunchy food for me, of course, but what I really wanted was what they were eating. They had two very delicious-smelling tubs of something they had made earlier that morning. When Daddy tried to give me some, Mommy got mad and said, "Eric, you can't feed a dog tempeh! It's fermened--what if she gets sick!" They argued for a while about that, but in the end, I didn't end up getting any. No fair. I did get a couple of garbanzo beans though. Have I mentioned how I love beans?

The park we went to is right near the new yard my parents bought for me. I haven't been there yet, but they keep telling me that they bought me my very own yard. I am so excited to play in it and pee in it! I wonder if there is a house attached to the yard??? I'll let you know when I find out.

Bye!
Poppy Dog

No comments: